FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Monday 29 October 2012

Coffin Treat Box


I have got to tell you the Pazzles Craft Room has recently been improved no end!  I have been loving the projects over the last few weeks and there are some great NEW files in the library to download every Friday, 
as well as the collections.

So, click here if you would like to learn about the benefits of subscribing to the Pazzles Craft Room.

Periodically, I will be picking some files from the library that will hopefully inspire you to join such a great community.

This week I decided to make this Coffin Treat Box which is in the Holidays - Halloween section of the library using my Pazzles Inspiration Creative Cutter.


I used some double sided patterned paper that I bought many years ago, which I thought would work with the coffin theme.  The file cut out perfectly, 1st time!  I assembled my box and them the fun part......to decide what embellishments to use.  The kids are on 1/2 term holidays at the moment so it had to be a quick project.

I wrapped the box in some red netting, adhered a paper flower that I bought from a craft fair at the beginning of the summer.  Then, I stamped some Halloween sentiments from My Thoughts Exactly - Fright Night Phrases.

I gotta tell you my 8yr old boy, Matthew loved this Coffin Treat Box.....not too scary!


CREAK.......just peeping.......what's in the box?


Chocolate skeletons!


 Better shut the box up quick!






Click here if you would like to learn about the benefits of 
joining the Pazzles Craft Room where you will find files like this and many more!

Impress everyone with your projects from Pazzles Craft Room

 If you would like to learn more about the Pazzles Inspiration Creative Cutter  please click the image below and be inspired!





No comments:

Post a Comment