FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Thursday 25 October 2012

CAS212 Sweet - Nancy Kubo.


For this simple little card I have used the paper pack and graphic Icons from the Mommy & Me Collection together with a sketch.


I love all the papers in the digi paper pack by Nancy Kubo so I was drawn to using this sketch from CAS212


I designed my base card and cut is out using my 
Pazzles Inspiration Creative Cutter together with Bazzill Kraft card.

Once I had printed out my papers, I cut out all the elements......super easy!


I punched out the cute icon and used a scalloped punch which I pierced with holes to give some definition.


Finally I used the SWEET sentiment from My Thoughts Exactly 
using Sweet Thoughts.

If you haven't already bought the Mommy & Me Collection, I would seriously think about purchasing it soon.  The bundle is awesome and Nancy Kubo's graphics and papers are adorable.  

Click here for Mommy & Me Collection which is on sale at $15.00 at LD.



Click here if you would like to learn more about the Pazzles Inspiration Creative Cutter  and click here if you would like to learn about the benefits of 
joining the Pazzles Craft Room.




No comments:

Post a Comment