FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Monday 19 December 2011

Shaped Handbag with Gift Card - Holiday Shoppers


I wanted to make a card to hold a gift card for my niece for Christmas and when I saw this Cut It Set @ Lettering Delights I thought it would be perfect.

So, I made this shaped card cut with my Pazzles Inspiration using the  




I think my niece will especially like the Gift Card enclosed in the pocket I made!


Both Holiday Shoppers Graphic and Cut It Sets have been on special offer as the 6th Day of Christmas deal at Lettering Delights.



Hurry, sale ends Tuesday at midnight, MST.

Click here for the Quilled Flower from 

The flowers are so versatile and easy to use on so many projects.

The paper I have used for this project is from The Paper Company.

2 comments:

  1. So cute sweetie your niece will love it! Love the glitter so pretty! ;) Happy Christmas to you and your sweet family...hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beyond darling! Love the flower!

    ReplyDelete