FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Saturday 24 December 2011

Cracker Favor Boxes - table laid!

Well, I am almost ready for Christmas day tomorrow!  The kids are very excited but tonight hubbie and I are going to enjoy a quiet meal together when the children are all in bed waiting for Santa to arrive!

So, I thought I would make a special effort for hubbie!  I made these Christmas crackers weeks ago but haven't had time to post on my blog!


I have used some gorgeous glittered paper from my local papercraft shop Flutterby Crafts 
or available on-line at The Mulberry Bush.

The papers cut like a dream using my Pazzles Inspiration electronic die cutting machine.  A while ago Lettering Delights asked me what files I would like included in Joanna's Pretty Picks bundle.  Here are 3 of the files I requested and I am getting maximum use out of them for all sorts of projects.

Cracker Favour Boxes - Cut It's
Accordion Fold Rosettes - SVG's
Quilled Flowers - Cut It's

All the above are found in Joanna's Pretty Picks bundle or some files are available to buy separately in the Lettering Delights  Dollar Day Sale! 


Here is what Lettering Delights wrote about me recently in their Creative Spotlight!

The cracker favor boxes come with a selection of fancy trims which are perfect for Christmas, Weddings and parties.  Just dress them up with your favourite papers and embellishments 
and they will have the WOW factor at any occasion!

These files come as Cut It files and are perfect for your Pazzles Inspiration or similar electronic die cutting machine. The set includes several  different file formats (ai, dxf, eps, gsd, jpg, pdf and svg).  If you don't have a cutting machine, you can still use these graphics, but you will need to use 
a third party software program.


Truly, these Cracker Favor Boxes are sooooo easy to put together....I LOVE them! 


I have also used one of the Accordion Fold Rosettes in the bundle.


Then, I couldn't resist using one of the Quilled Flowers to embellish the top with a sprinkling of glitter.


Click here to get Joanna's Pretty Picks bundle.

Click here to get some of the items from Joanna's Pretty Picks in the Dollar Day Sale! 

Merry Christmas to all my followers
& a Happy New Year.
Joanna xx

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful bon bons and what a terrific idea to have a quiet meal with your hubbie. Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is beautiful. I only dream of having a table set like that. Enjoy your dinner tonight!

    ReplyDelete