FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Tuesday 20 December 2011

Look what the kids gave me!

Just wanted to share with you some of my pressies I received from the children at school today.  I work as a Teaching Assistant at a local primary school in the Early Years/Reception class.
It is an open plan area with 2 classes of 30 children.  So between all my wonderful colleagues we are working with 60 children!  You can imagine the noise and mess!

It is one of the best jobs in the world, especially at this time of the year (albeit exhausting!).

I finished work today (yeah), my own 3 kids finished school, Hubby is back home and we are looking forward to a huge 'lay in' tomorrow morning! 
Alarm clocks will be unset and we will start to enjoy the Christmas Holidays together! 


Can't wait to see what's inside these pressies!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting to be off now and enjoying holiday time with your family. I also am a Teaching Assitant (we call them EPA's Educational Program Assistants) at a local elementary. The little ones are so much fun. Merry Christmas and enjoy your holidays with your family.

    ReplyDelete