FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Sunday 4 September 2011

Stuck on you! - Lettering Delights


Yesterday, I bought the SCHOOL OF FISH newly released graphics set from Lettering Delights.  But, then I couldn't resist the Sneek Peek POP SCHOOL sets which are available exclusively at 
check-out for $2 each.

Sneak Peek
Click here see the new TOADALLY SCHOOL & SCHOOL OF FISH sets. Then, if you buy any sets you will be taken to the SNEAK PEEK.

For my card I used the Graphic Pop School set (from the sneak peek) which I print and cut out on my Pazzles Inspiration.


I also print and cut out the white centre piece and mounted it with foam pads.  I couldn't resist putting a bit of bling in the form of glitter for his cheeky face.

I typed out my own sentiment!




A quick and easy cheeky card!


Click here to get your Graphic Pop School set.


Click here to get TOADALLY SCHOOL &  here to get SCHOOL OF FISH

2 comments:

  1. So cute...you make it look so easy! Love the glitter! ;) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely darling! Thanks for all the info on Lettering Delights...

    ReplyDelete