FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Monday 26 September 2011

Leaf Shaped Card - Autumn is here!


Lettering Delights recently released this Sew Stitchy Cut-Its Bundle! Eight Cut-It's Sets on sale for just $20 which includes 120 images.  Totally awesome value! 

From the Sew Stitchy Cut-Its Bundle I have used a leaf cut-it file from the Stuffing Stitchy Set for this card. 


I made this simple leaf cut into a shaped card, simply by going to mirror, duplicate and weld on my Pazzles Inspiration.  I cut the base layer with this gold pearl cardstock.  It is gorgeous and glistens when the light catches it.


The patterned Premium Pearl cardstock is from Chatter Box called "Together Red Birds".  The photo doesn't do it justice because it also has a wonderful gold shimmer to it.  I thought the colours of the paper were perfect for the autumnal colour of the leaves appearing in my garden here in the UK.


I finished the card with this lovely gold net ribbon and button.  I will put an autumnal sentiment inside as I didn't want to put one on the front to detract from the beautiful colour of the cardstock.

Apologies for the varied lighting of the photos....I was rushing to get through the busy weekend with kids activities and hubby still away!

Click here to get your Sew Stitchy Cut-Its Bundle!


Or click here to open a free account and get 
$50 of freebies (no purchase required).


4 comments:

  1. You make the most lovely card and fun creations, Joanna! Thank you for the wonderful inspirations. I hope this question makes sense--do you layer patterned paper onto the cardstock leaf base front-- or do you make a front and back of the base cardstock and the patterned paper, too, and layer the whole thing-front and back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make a card base welded with 2 leaves then cut another leaf with the patterned paper. I make it this way because I personally don't like to see the fold on the shaped card. If you require more information would you please use the contact form found on one of the tabs at the top of my blog. I hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete