FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Thursday 22 September 2011

It's corny....shaped card

My husband is in China for 3 weeks and you know the saying.....absence makes the heart grow stronger!!!  Well I am missing him, lots.  

So, when I saw this file in the Sew Spooky Set which is part of the Sew Stitchy Bundle, I couldn't resist making it for my husband!


The Sew Stitchy Bundle are Cut It files which are designed specifically with cutting machines in mind. Each Cut It set includes several different file formats (ai, dxf, eps, gsd, jpg, pdf and svg). Here is a chart that shows you which cutting machines each graphic format works with. If you don't have a cutting machine, you can still use these graphics, but you will need to use a third party software program.

Great news for my Pazzle Inspiration crafters who are now able to import these files directly, as as a result of the new software updates which support SVG files.......yeah!


I used various bits of paper from my craft stash,glittered the cheeks and heart. Then I computer generated my own sentiment from fonts already on my computer.

This Sew Stitchy Bundle will keep you busy for hours, it is such a fantastic bundle at only $20. 


 Just click on my Lettering Delights Banner at the top of my blog to open a FREE account and you will be eligible to get heaps of new FREE files.

Click here to get to get your Sew Stitchy Bundle


2 comments:

  1. A stunning card Joanna! Love these sweet little candy corns! Hope you don't miss your hubby too much xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stinkin' cute sweetie...love this! ;) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete