FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Friday 9 September 2011

Spooky Soiree - Lettering Delights

Throwing a party is fun, but let's face it, it's a lot of work...unless you take advantage of the Spooky Soiree Collection of products. And this ready-made invitation is just the beginning of a whole bundle of helpful (and spooky) graphics, decorations, printables and paper.


So this year I am getting ready for Halloween super early and promise not to have a panic when the children announce that they want a Halloween party at the last minute!


For this card I have used the SPOOKY SOIREE INVITE potpourri from Lettering Delights and the scalloped shaped from CARD E which is an SVG for the base of the card cut with my Pazzles Inspiration.


I just added a bit of glitter to one of the balloons!


Having printed out the invite I printed out the base layer using the SPOOKY SOIREE Paper Pack then cut out the scalloped card CARD E on my Pazzles.  I layered the invite on foam pads and just had to add a purple bow with orange an button.

*****
Click here to get your SPOOKY SOIREE bundle which includes the paper pack, invitation and lots more.  

 Click here to get the SVG CARD E for the base where you will find 10 card designs for you to choose from. Make them just the size you need. And check out Envelope Set E for just the right matching envelopes for your card creations! Set E cards and envelopes are based on a 5x7 card.

I would love you to become a follower as I will have more projects to show using this set over the next few weeks.

PAPER ISSUES has a Halloween link party starts Oct 1st and runs all month so I am adding this project over there!

No comments:

Post a Comment