FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Tuesday 29 July 2014

Decorated glass jar with butterfly tag - Pazzles

Pazzles Butterfly Tag cutting file

Here is my latest Design Team project for Pazzles using the adorable Butterfly Tag.  I decided to have a go at decorating a jam jar for my newly decorated kitchen.  I looked up some tutorials and painted my Kilner jar.....ever so easy.  I then cut out this Butterfly Tag using my Pazzles Inspiration cutting machine which is available in the Pazzles Library as well as a ton of other cutting files available in svg & wpc file formats.


I used some of my pretty Graphic 45 papers and added some of my favourite embellishments.

Painted jar with butterfly tag

For more details on how to create the Butterly Tag, 
please head over to the 


Cutting Supplies:-
Pazzles Cutting Machine – Inspiration Vue™
 Inspiration Vue™ - Pre-Order Information
Butterfly Tag (wpc & svg) - Pazzles Craft Room Library
Graphic 45 Papers - Botanical Tea
Assorted embellishments - The Mulberry Bush

*****
Click image below to see further details on the NEW Inspiration Vue cutting machine 
(now available for Pre-Order).

Inspiration- Vue Print and Cut


Thousands of Images 468x60

Joanna x

2 comments:

  1. Pretty tag. I like how the wings pop up. TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marie for popping by. I love how this project turned out and it now sits on my kitchen window sill.

      Delete