FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Pot of Gold - St Patrick's Day

St Patrick's Day, Irish, Pot of Gold, Leprechaun

I love making 3D projects and was very happy to find this 3D Pot of Gold in the Pazzles Craft Room Library, which I cut with my Pazzles cutting machine. 
 (Note : Inspiration Vue™  available to pre-order


I cut the pot out of textured, black cardstock and added some gold gems along the top of the pot. I then cut out and layered a colourful rainbow and clouds, which I adhered to the front of the pot of gold.



I Print & Cut the cute Leprechaun and added a flag to a stick to give it a typically Irish theme! 

Then added the golden, chocolate coins inside the pot. 

Cutting Supplies:-
Pazzles Cutting Machine – Inspiration Vue™
 Inspiration Vue™ - Pre-Order Information



4 comments: