FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Tuesday 11 March 2014

Clover Leaf Gift Box


I love being a member of the Pazzles Craft Room, because I have at my fingertips thousands of cutting files available in WPC & SVG file formats.  New images are added weekly and you can download up to 40 cut files from the Library every 70 hours for a total of approximately 400 files per month! 

Here, is a rounded top box that is available for download this week in the NEW files section.  


Click here for further details on how to join the Pazzles Craft Room


I used the clover leaf from the Lucky Irish title in the Library and placed it on the front of my box as a cut out.  I cut out a piece of acetate sheet to put behind the clover cut out and filled my box with very yummy banana flavoured éclairs!

  

Silly me, in my rush to get my project finished I forgot the tag.....hey, ho but I used the clover leaf!


Finally, I threaded some ribbon through the top and tied it together with twine.

Cutting Supplies:-
Pazzles Cutting Machine – Inspiration Vue™
 Inspiration Vue™ - Pre-Order Information
Rounded Box Top & Lucky Irish (wpc & svg) - Pazzles Craft Room Library



I  have entered this project into the following challenges:-


Die Cuttin Divas - Challenge #156 Luck of the Irish
Creative Cutting Challenge - St Patricks Day

Joanna x


Thousands of Images 468x60



5 comments:

  1. Cute treat box! TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a adorable treat box!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love this!! How cute!!
    Hugs
    Darcy BIF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute treat box, the paper is so pretty too. And the candy, so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So simple but so cute! Such a great little gift idea!! Thanks for joining us at Creative Cutting Challenge.
    Cindy
    DT Leader

    ReplyDelete