FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Sunday 30 March 2014

Kawaii-a-bunga bundles - Lettering Delights

Kawaii-a-bunga, saucepan, cooking,

Here in the UK, it has been a frenetic weekend.  It was my daughter's 14th birthday and we had various family activities planned so, no time to cook!  However, I had a moment of  time to make my "What's Cooking?" card using the recently released Kawaii styled Cut It's from the Time to Cook set.

I cut out some elements of my card using my Pazzles Inspiration cutting machine.  I also Print & Cut the background paper with sentiment using my cutting software and Printer.



The adorable Kawaii Cut It's and Graphics are available at sale price in bundles till midnight MST, on Thursday, March 3rd or can be purchased separately.

The neat thing is, that you can delete the faces if you don't want to use them in the future, but they are kinda cute for certain projects.



For my card, I have used patterned papers with the Kawaii-a-bunga of Cut It's saucepan which I paper pieced.  I also used a couple of LD fonts and printed them onto my digital paper.

Cutting Supplies:-
Pazzles Cutting Machine – Inspiration Vue™
 Inspiration Vue™ - Pre-Order Information for as little as $99
Kawaii Cut It's and Graphics - Kawaii-a-bunga BUNDLES
Time to Cook - Kawaii styled Cut It's
LD Note Pad & LD Giddy - LD Fonts
Chicksters & Hopsters - LD Papers Packs


Click above image for further details and
to order your new Inspriation Vue.


I have linked this card to I Gotta Create Wildly Original Link Up Party.

Joanna x


Follow on Bloglovin


4 comments:

  1. Super sweet card, I love the fun file you used! The sentiment is absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and Funny, Joanna!!
    Your Friend at BIF :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy, I sure would like a few recipes tucked into this card b/c I am always sort of looking for something new, but never finding it! BIF Smiles!

    ReplyDelete