FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Sunday 10 March 2013

Give-a-way Winner!


Thank you to all my lovely new followers and all the entries to win the March/April FREE subscription to the Cutting Edge Magazine.

Drum roll.........the lucky winner is entry No.4. Die Cut Diva


Please could contact me with your e-mail address so that the FREE subscription can be processed.

I hope you enjoy the magazine and here is a peep of my projects to look out for in the magazine.


Thank you again to everyone for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it.

Joanna xx


2 comments:

  1. Ohh I'm intrigued with the Mother's Day project in the last photo square. I'm your latest follower, visiting from the Pimp Out Showcase Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winner! Have fun.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete