FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Friday 22 March 2013

For Peeps Sakes - Easter Baskets


It's Friday and I saw the NEW LD Peep' Sake Collection so, I just had to have a play!

In between dropping my youngest child at football training, eldest child has gone away with the Air Cadets for the weekend and my daughter laying on the sofa with a cold, I thought I would escape and have a play with my  Pazzles Inspiration Creative Cutter, and play with these Easter baskets.

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive cartridge-free electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.  



The LD Peep's Sake (CP) set cut out beautifully with my Pazzles Inspiration.


Really easy to assemble using some strong glue with double sided paper.


I used some flowers in the set.


And made myself another plain basket using the NEW LD Peep's Sake (CP) set.
You can either buy the Peeps Sake Bundle or the sets individually.



Cutting Supplies:-

Pazzles Cutting Machine – Inspiration Vue
LD Peep's Sake Baskets (CP) set - collection of egg baskets
LD Peep' Sake Collection - Easter themed product


Joanna x


*****



$99 Craft Room Vue 468x60






No comments:

Post a Comment