FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Monday 30 April 2012

Decorative Seed packets and plant labels


It seems weeks ago since I made these decorative seed packets and plant labels using my Pazzles Inspiration with files from Lettering Delights.  How do I know that, well it just seems to be raining here in the UK and seems ages since the sun has come out!


It was my 8yr old son that gave me inspiration for this little project.  He said to his Daddy that he wanted to plant some herbs so he could watch them grow.  So off father and son went to the garden centre and came back with enough seeds and plants to start a market garden business!!

I have used a selection of files from Lettering Delights.

I print and cut the seed packet labels using the Bleu Basil Cut It Set.  I used a scalloped punch and applied some white doodling around the edges.


For the little seed packet I used some Kraft card, and cut out some small envelopes using the Envelope C -07 and resized using my Pazzles Studio Pro software.

Then  I just adhered the scalloped circle onto my envelope and added some black and white twine.



I used the same principle for the decorative plant labels and adhered them on to coffee stirrers!


Apologies for the dark pictures but big rain cloud were hovering above!

Click here to get Bleu Basil Cut It Set.
Click here to get Envelope C.
Click here to see the latest at Lettering Delights.

2 comments: