FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Saturday 7 April 2012

Decorative Bow in (ai, dxf, eps, gsd, jpg, pdf and svg) file formats.



Following my previous blog post using these decorative bows, http://ilove2cutpaper.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/note-card-with-bow-and-quilled-flower.html, here I have used another file from the newly released  Easter sets from Patricia Zapata

Have I already said how much ......."I love these?"

Although they might seem expensive for $4.00 you can make them into decorative bows and decorative Easter eggs (see ideas below).


I simply cut out one of the bows with my Pazzles cutting machine and adhered it to one of the Pillow Box svg's using My Mind's Eye paper from the Miss Caroline Collection, cardstock and brad found on-line here.



Click here to get your Easter sets from Patricia Zapata. 
Click here to get your Pillow Box svg's from Lettering Delights


No comments:

Post a Comment