FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Monday 16 April 2012

Circle Shaped Card with Decorative Bow



I love making little shaped cards to give to my friends.  For this circle shaped card I used a frame from the Simple Frames SVG set using number 08.




I cut 3 of Patricia Zapata's Easter Eggs from the Cut It Project set to make this decorative bow.  I simply then secured the decorative bow with an antique brad through the centre, so unbelievably easy to make!


Click here to get Simple Frames SVG

Click here to get Patricia Zapata's Easter Eggs


How to get a Lettering Delights account
To OPEN a Lettering Delights FREE account just click on my 
"You'll go Ape Banner" at the top of my blog to take you a direct link 
and then select Create Account.

Then you will instantly receive members only FREEBIES once you have created an account.

Many thanks for looking.
Hugs, Joanna xx


No comments:

Post a Comment