FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Sunday 3 April 2011

Nesting Frame Shaped Easter Card


It's been a bit quiet on my blog as I have had a chest infection for the last 2 weeks and have not had the energy to craft at all! I am now almost on the mend, but just have one of those frustrating coughs to get rid of!


I have used the NESTING FRAME SHAPED CARD SET from THE CUTTING CAFE using my Pazzles.

I had one of those happy accidents and had cut the full front edge shaped card. My youngest was going to sleep so I couldn't continue to cut the base card with the noise of my Pazzles Inspiration next to his room so, I decided to fold the front piece in half. I was happy with this so, adhered my chick onto a smaller nesting frame and I was nearly done.

I quickly added a few pearls and my 1st Easter card was done!

I am loving this nesting shape from THE CUTTING CAFE which features a shaped card and 2 assorted nesting frames that comes in pdf, wpc and svg formats.

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Joanna,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! I like the shape and the graphic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh joanna this is one adorable card....I have missed ya girl.....so soft and sweet....hugs

    ReplyDelete