FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Sunday 17 April 2011

Hot Air Balloon Shaped Card

This Hot Air Balloon Shaped Card is available from The Cutting Cafe and is so adorable. As soon as Regina Easter brings out a new template I can't wait to cut it out on my Pazzles Inspiration and play!!

The card template - cutting file comes with 15 sentiments and 3 different tops which come in pdf, wpc and svg format.


You know me, I can't resist a bow and a girlie embellishment to add to my project. I have used digi papers from Pink Petticoat and Kraft card from my stash.



I have used one of the sentiments and here are some of the others in the set.......



Today in England we have had blue skies and sunshine, I only wish that one day I will get the chance to fly in a hot air balloon ( of course it would have to be pink and girlie!).


Here is a photo, to show you how the shaped card looks when stood open and upright. My creative juices went into overdrive when I made this quick card, and I was finished in no time.

Thanks Regina, for giving us such inspiring templates and printable stamps to work.

5 comments:

  1. Of course...mine would be pink too!! Absolutely love your super sweet balloon...adorable and so very pretty! I'm enjoying the sunshine too....isn't it glorious!!!! :) Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my oh my oh my.....this came out PERFECT GIRL...i adore it....hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous Joanna.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this hot air balloon!! It is just so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, I love this shaped card, and the romantic sentiment.

    ReplyDelete