FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Tuesday 15 March 2016

St Patrick's Day Kilner Jar

March title, St Patrick's Day, ilove2cutpaper, LD, Lettering Delights, Pazzles, Pazzles Inspiration, Pazzles Inspiration Vue, Inspiration Vue, Print and Cut, svg, cutting files, templates, Silhouette Cameo cutting machine, Brother Scan and Cut, Cricut

March is such a lovely time of the year, when the spring flowers begin to brighten up our days with bright, cheery fresh colours. I love how this St Patrick's Day Kilner Jar turned out and is perfect for my pretty flowers, which sits on my window sill in my kitchen.

March title, St Patrick's Day, ilove2cutpaper, LD, Lettering Delights, Pazzles, Pazzles Inspiration, Pazzles Inspiration Vue, Inspiration Vue, Print and Cut, svg, cutting files, templates, Silhouette Cameo cutting machine, Brother Scan and Cut, Cricut

I Print and Cut a little tag using a cutting file by Miss Kate Cuttables available in the Pazzles Craft Room using my Pazzles Inspiration cutting machine.



Thousands of Images 728x90

I do love being a member of the Pazzles Craft Room, as I am able to download 40 different cutting files every 70 hours included in my subscription.  Click the image above to take you to the details of the subscription.


March title, St Patrick's Day, ilove2cutpaper, LD, Lettering Delights, Pazzles, Pazzles Inspiration, Pazzles Inspiration Vue, Inspiration Vue, Print and Cut, svg, cutting files, templates, Silhouette Cameo cutting machine, Brother Scan and Cut, Cricut

I painted this Kilner Jar, or you could use a Mason Jar with some bright green paint coordinating with my St Patrick's themed tag.

Just a fun St Patrick's Day project that is very quick and pretty to achieve.

If you enjoyed reading this blog post I would love to hear your comments.
Joanna x

Cutting Supplies:-
Pazzles Cutting Machine – Inspiration Vue
JOIN - the Pazzles Craft Room - 40 downloads every 70 hrs plus projects
Miss Kate Cuttables - March Title - Pazzles Craft Room Library

*****



$99 Craft Room Vue 468x60


No comments:

Post a Comment