FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Tuesday 1 March 2016

Funky Flowers Gift Bag

Funky flowers, ilove2cutpaper, LD, Lettering Delights, Pazzles, Pazzles Inspiration, Pazzles Inspiration Vue, Inspiration Vue, Print and Cut, svg, cutting files, templates, Silhouette Cameo cutting machine, Brother Scan and Cut, Cricut Pazzles Craft Room

Yesterday, Pazzles released the Funky Flower Cutting Collection in the Pazzles Craft Room Library.  It is ADORABLE.  I love flowers, and I can see myself using this cutting collection for several of my spring projects.  The cutting files to make the Funky Flowers Gift Bag are available in WPC and SVG file formats which can be used with various cutting machine software.


I couldn't wait to make this quick paper bag project using one of the flowers for a Print and Cut project.  Can you see the flower I have used?

Funky flowers, gift bag, ilove2cutpaper, LD, Lettering Delights, Pazzles, Pazzles Inspiration, Pazzles Inspiration Vue, Inspiration Vue, Print and Cut, svg, cutting files, templates, Silhouette Cameo cutting machine, Brother Scan and Cut, Cricut, Pazzles Craft Room

I adapted a Cereal Box cutting file found in the Pazzles Craft Room Library.  I imported the flowers and layered them onto my cereal box in my InVue software. I added the 'Friend' sentiment which can easily be changed to suit the occasion.

Thousands of Images 468x60


ilove2cutpaper, LD, Lettering Delights, Pazzles, Pazzles Inspiration, Pazzles Inspiration Vue, Inspiration Vue, Print and Cut, svg, cutting files, templates, Silhouette Cameo cutting machine, Brother Scan and Cut, Cricut, Pazzles Craft Room

When, I was happy with the design, I printed the bag onto slightly thicker white printer paper.  I placed it on my Print and Cut mat, then proceeded to cut it out
using my Pazzles Inspiration cutting machine.

Finally, I added a few embellishments and my pretty spring bag was created.

If you enjoyed reading this post, I would love to hear your comments.
Joanna x

Cutting Supplies:-

Pazzles Cutting Machine – Inspiration Vue
JOIN - the Pazzles Craft Room - 40 downloads every 70 hrs plus projects
Funky Flower Collection - Pazzles Craft Room blog
LDJ Spaz Girl font - Friend sentiment

No comments:

Post a Comment