FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Thursday 4 February 2016

Pixelcraft Pop Up Card

pixelcraft, valentine, pop up card, ilove2cutpaper, LD, Lettering Delights, Pazzles, Pazzles Inspiration, Pazzles Inspiration Vue, Inspiration Vue, Print and Cut, svg, cutting files, templates, Silhouette Cameo cutting machine, Brother Scan and Cut, Cricut

I made my 1st pop up card!  I saw the latest release of the NEW LD Pixelcraft product  and thought they were such fun!  The base of my pop up card was from the Pazzles Craft Room Library - Pop Up Card Collection (membership is required)

pixelcraft, valentine, pop up card, ilove2cutpaper, LD, Lettering Delights, Pazzles, Pazzles Inspiration, Pazzles Inspiration Vue, Inspiration Vue, Print and Cut, svg, cutting files, templates, Silhouette Cameo cutting machine, Brother Scan and Cut, Cricut

I then used the adorable cutting file from the LD Pixelcraft - Love - CS.  Once I had layered the elements I just adhered it to the front of my Pop Up Card.  Eeeek it's so adorable.....


The set is just perfect for male themed valentine cards.......don't you think?

pixelcraft, valentine, pop up card, ilove2cutpaper, LD, Lettering Delights, Pazzles, Pazzles Inspiration, Pazzles Inspiration Vue, Inspiration Vue, Print and Cut, svg, cutting files, templates, Silhouette Cameo cutting machine, Brother Scan and Cut, Cricut

I then made myself a simple sentiment and used the LDJ Jillustration - Font 
on my speech bubble.

pixelcraft, valentine, pop up card, ilove2cutpaper, LD, Lettering Delights, Pazzles, Pazzles Inspiration, Pazzles Inspiration Vue, Inspiration Vue, Print and Cut, svg, cutting files, templates, Silhouette Cameo cutting machine, Brother Scan and Cut, Cricut

Here is the whole LD Pixelcraft product collection.  Click on the image above to take a closer look at the product.

Hope you like my alternative valentine card.

Joanna x

Check out the LD Valentine Fever SALE for lots of product at 75% off!

Cutting Supplies:-

Pazzles Cutting Machine – Inspiration Vue
Pop Up Card - base card - Pazzles Craft Room
LD Pixelcraft product collection - collection for your scrapbooking and papercraft projects
LDJ Jillustration - Font - sentiment for speech bubble
LD Pixelcraft - Love - CS - cutting files
LD Valentine Fever Product - Save 75% while offer lasts

Joanna x

Follow on Bloglovin
and LIKE my Facebook Page.

*****


$99 Craft Room Vue 468x60



No comments:

Post a Comment