FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Saturday 13 February 2016

Fruity decorated gift bags

decorated paper bags, fruit sentiments, fruit images, i pine for you, ilove2cutpaper, LD, Lettering Delights, Pazzles, Pazzles Inspiration, Pazzles Inspiration Vue, Inspiration Vue, Print and Cut, svg, cutting files, templates, Silhouette Cameo cutting machine, Brother Scan and Cut, Cricut

For those of you who are regular follows of my blog, know how much I love to decorate paper bags.  They make inexpensive gifts for my family and friends and they are super quick to create.  I am sharing with you the latest release of LD - I Pine For You product which is super cute.

LD - I Pine For You product - click above image
then select each image on LD website to view the product in each set.

decorated paper bags, fruit sentiments, fruit images, i pine for you, ilove2cutpaper, LD, Lettering Delights, Pazzles, Pazzles Inspiration, Pazzles Inspiration Vue, Inspiration Vue, Print and Cut, svg, cutting files, templates, Silhouette Cameo cutting machine, Brother Scan and Cut, Cricut

I stamped my paper bag with a random splatter stamp matching the ink with my images.  I adhered a strip of washi tape to the bottom of my bags.....told you this was a quick project.

decorated paper bags, fruit sentiments, fruit images, i pine for you, ilove2cutpaper, LD, Lettering Delights, Pazzles, Pazzles Inspiration, Pazzles Inspiration Vue, Inspiration Vue, Print and Cut, svg, cutting files, templates, Silhouette Cameo cutting machine, Brother Scan and Cut, Cricut

I then printed my sheet of LD I Pine For You (PR) printables using my printer settings so that I could get 9 images onto one sheet of printer paper.  



decorated paper bags, fruit sentiments, fruit images, i pine for you, ilove2cutpaper, LD, Lettering Delights, Pazzles, Pazzles Inspiration, Pazzles Inspiration Vue, Inspiration Vue, Print and Cut, svg, cutting files, templates, Silhouette Cameo cutting machine, Brother Scan and Cut, Cricut

I then trimmed the printable images using my paper trimmer and attached them to my kraft banner tags which I cut using my Pazzles Inspiration Vue cutting machine.

I love how they turned out, but now I have the difficult decision to choose who gets which bag!!!!


Cutting Supplies:-

Pazzles Cutting Machine – Inspiration Vue
LD - I Pine For You (PR) printables - fruity images for friends and family
NEW LD - I Pine For You - valentine fruity product

Joanna x


*****



$99 Craft Room Vue 468x60



No comments:

Post a Comment