FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Saturday 30 November 2013

Thanksgiving Frame


I am dedicating this post to all my crafting followers that celebrate Thanksgiving.  
"Wishing you a blessed weekend with your families".

I purchased this distressed frame from a local store, very cheaply, and thought it would be great to add a simple Thanksgiving printable.  I cut my patterned paper to fit the frame which can be done using a paper trimmer or your cutting machine.

I then printed out the Subway Art - Thanksgiving printable using my printer options, but it could easily be resized in you Pazzles software is you so wished.



I then cut out a leaf with my Pazzles Inspiration cutting machine using brown cardstock which I embossed using one of my Cuttlebug folders.  I then layered it onto the patterned paper and adhered onto my frame using a sticky glue dot. 


Finally, I added some embellishments to the top, left corner of my frame from my crafting stash.

A simple, quick frame which can easily be altered for the next festive holiday.

Supplies used for this project:-
Thanksgiving Printable - LD Holiday Subway Art
Layered Leaf - LD Seasoned Fall
Cutting Machine - Pazzles Inspiration 99.00 Dollar Special

Click images below for more detail.



Free Product

No comments:

Post a Comment