FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Thursday 31 October 2013

Candy Corn Shaped Cards


I made these super quick Candy Corn shaped cards using my Pazzles Inspiration.  Honestly, they are so easy to make.  I used cutting files from the Pazzles Craft Room which included the Candy Corn and the cute Pen Tool faces.

Electronic Die Cutter 468x60

I used Kraft card for my base card together with scraps of papers from my stash.  I embossed the white cardstock using my Swiss Dots embossing folder.

I used the cute Pen Tool Faces with my NEW improved pen tool which has an easy-twist centre screw that tightens around the pens and markers of all shapes and sizes. For this project I used a black thin black Pental pen.  


These cutting files are accessible to download when you are a Pazzles Craft Room member which includes wpc and svg cutting files and a ton of other files and benefits.


Pazzles Pen Tool in motion.......hence blur on photo above, whoops!



I hand coloured in the eyes and cut the mouth using black cardstock.

 

I wanted to sprinkle a few Candy Corn treats around my shaped card, but here in the UK they don't sell them........how sad is that! 

available in WPC & SVG file formats
Candy Corn Pen Tool faces

Thousands of Images 468x60

Joanna xx



6 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love their faces! TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh fun! I love the faces..you're so clever! BIF hugs! Come visit me sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pen tool is AWESOME! I have never seen one like it before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mindy, I am experimenting as it is NEW and so cool that I can use it with my cutting machine. Shhh, I am having such fun raiding my kids pencil cases for their gel pens!!!!

      Delete
  4. Everytime I visit you have something cute to show....you make such lovely cards.
    These cards were adorable.


    Hugs from Linda
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda. You are so kind and your comment means so much to me ~ Joanna

      Delete