FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Wednesday 5 June 2013

Shirt and Tie Shaped Card - June Colour Challenge


Over at the Pazzles Craft Room blog they have announced the June Challenge using my Pazzles Inspiration cutting machine.



As part of the Pazzles Design Team I had to create a project using a cutting file from the Pazzles Craft Room Library and I chose the Midnight Mystery colour palette.

Midnight Mystery palette

As Father's Day is soon approaching I thought I would use this fun shaped card found in the Pazzles Craft Room Library.  Once I had found the patterned papers according to the colour palette, my card soon came together.  I used Kraft Card as my card base.


I slightly altered the Super Dad cutting file, changed the colours of the badge to match my papers and printed it out on my printer.  I raised some of the elements of  my card using craft foam pads and used a brown fine liner pen to add stitching around the pockets.



Click here to find further details on the Pazzles June Challenge and other colour palettes at the Pazzles Craft Room Blog, then upload your project to the June Challenge Folder.

Click here to see what's NEW on the Pazzles BLOG in the Pazzles Craft Room.

Pazzles Craft Room has thousands of images, hundreds of videos, and one low price.
Click the above image or following link to learn more about the Pazzles Craft Room.

I would love to hear your comments.

Joanna x

I have entered this card into the following challenge:-
Cuttin and Stampin Challenge - Father's Day




4 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love seeing our products out there on creative projects. TFS BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute card. I think every dad would like to receive a card as neat as that one. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an awesome masculine card, love the shirt and tie! BIF

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card idea! Very cute! Thanks so much for playing along & sharing your project with us at Cuttin' and Stampin'! :)

    ReplyDelete