FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Saturday 29 June 2013

FREEBIE Wagon


Today, I popped into my local papercrafting shop and they had just received stock of this pretty paper, so I decided to make my wagon all pink and girlie!  I imported the svg format in to my Pazzles Inspiration software and made a quick shaped card.


Click here to get your LD FREEBIE Stringbean Wagon which is available till midnight, Sunday, 30th MST.  Select cart and you pay $0 for your cutting file which comes in various formats for your cutting machines.


I hope you have had a chance to take a look at the NEW Layered Stringbean Collection for FREE when you spend $45 by July 2nd at midnight, MST. 

Learn more and grab your FREEBIE Stringbean Collection HERE or click image below.


1 comment:

  1. Oh...what a fun idea to spice up a car! Happy BIF day too!

    ReplyDelete