FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Monday 27 May 2013

Teardrop Trailer Treat Box - Caravan


Here is my latest project as a Pazzles Design Team member.
I am so pleased how this 3D project came together, a combination of a lovely cutting file with gorgeous patterned papers.


I cut out all the elements for Teardrop Trailer (caravan) Treat Box using my
Pazzles Inspiration cutting machine.





I filled my treat box with these yummy fruit pieces of rock, to go with the holiday theme.  I hasten to add that my 3 kids have eaten them all, so it's a trip to my local sweet shop to buy some for myself!


The  Teardrop Trailer (caravan) cutting file is available for FREE when you subscribe to the Pazzles Craft Room.  Click image below to learn about the Pazzles Craft Room.

Pazzles Craft Room has thousands of images, hundreds of videos, and one low price.

I love reading all your comments here, on my blog.
Happy holidays ~ Joanna x


Please be sure you pop over to the Pazzles Craft Room blog (even if you are not a member), for INSTRUCTION'S on how I created this Teardrop Trailer Treat Box (Caravan), as the principals for putting together this project are similar with many other software's for cutting machines.

How to get this file......

Click here to JOIN the Pazzles Craft Room
Click here to find out how to purchase the Pazzles Creative Cutting machine.






6 comments:

  1. Wow, love the awesome project! Fun colors and yummy candy! (I had trouble posting a comment on the Pazzles blog so I popped over to your blog). BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable project! I really love the camper cut! TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveeeeeeeeeee This so much! The trailer is too C U T E and making it into a treat box makes it even more special. Great job!
    Hugss and Blessings,
    KimberlyRae
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just way to CUTE!!! I love everything about it:)

    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness Ilove love love this! The colors the cut the design it is just fabulous!!!

    Hugs,
    Raven
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where can I purchase the cut file? I have clicked every link on both pages. Thanks, I love this!

    ReplyDelete