FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Wednesday 14 November 2012

Pirate T-shirt

 
Quick post.......my 8yr old boy has a Pirate themed day at school tomorrow and just remembered!!!

Tonight, I have cut up some old jeans, dug out an old black T-shirt but I need a skull for the front of his T-shirt!  I haven't got enough time to search around the shops, nor do I want to spend to much money.

Ding........I can use my Heat Transfer material, my Pazzles Inspiration Creative Cutter and some svg's from Lettering Delights.

After searching all the LD files for skulls, my son decided on the skull and swords svg (No. 1) from Aye Matey from LD.

I simply imported the svg file into my Pazzles Studio Pro software and followed the Heat Transfer material instructions.


This was a great fun project to do together!


He hates dressing up so, I couldn't go to town in that department but he agreed to the decorated T-shirt!

You should have seen the BIG SMILE of approval on his face when I had finished ironing the Heat Transfer onto his T-shirt.

A quick look in the mirror and a thumbs up, phew!


 If you would like to learn more about the 
please click the image above and be inspired!


No comments:

Post a Comment