Craft Room

Thousands of Images 728x90

Pazzles $99

$99 Craft Room Vue 728x90

FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Love sick

Love sick
CLICK HERE to see how you can get Love Sick Collection for FREE!

Friday, 2 March 2012

Tea Time Party - svg, ai, dxf, eps, gsd, jpg & pdf


I am working my way through some of the files in the Tea Time Party - Cut It set from 
Lettering Delights.  The set comes in ai, dxf, eps, gsd, jpg, pdf and svg format.  I love the whole set and have used my own papers to create this quick project with my 
Pazzles Studio Pro software.




I have cut the cake wrapper, teacup and banner all from the same set using the the svg files imported into my Pazzles Studio Pro software.


I was very impressed with my Pazzles cutting the small sentiment for the banner....SWEET!


Tea and cake goes so well together, don't you agree!



I did use the Quilled Flower - Cut It set as an embellishment for the centre of the flower, just because I love quilled flowers, especially made using my cutting machine.

Click here to get Tea Time Party - Cut It Set

Click here to get Quilled Flowers - Cut It Set

********
To create a FREE ACCOUNT with Lettering Delights please click on my
"YOU'LL GO APE" Banner at the very TOP of my blog.
Many thanks xx