FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Friday 18 November 2011

New @ LD's - Joanna's Pretty Picks Bundle!

Joanna's Pretty Picks Bundle

Wow, this is sooooo exciting, I have my very own bundle at Lettering Delights called

Lettering Delights contacted me recently and asked me what files I would like in my bundle and here it is!


Just in time for the holidays, I have hand-picked a collection of products that are perfect for all kinds of celebrations. These 14 product sets (over 200 images in all) include must-have basics like tags, frames, dimensional flowers and cupcake wrappers. New English Cracker Favor Boxes are ready to stuff with all kinds of treats, favors and collectibles. And, you'll love how the new Signs of the Seasons Tiles will help you creatively customize these sets.
Here is how my Cracker Favor Box turned out!


These Cracker Favor Boxes are traditionally used at Christmas.  They are laid at each place setting and filled with a Christmas joke, paper hat and novelty gift.  When the cracker is pulled between 2 people the one holding the larger end of the cracker receives the gift.  However these Cracker Favor Boxes can also be used as Wedding or Party Favor Boxes.

I had great fun cutting these using my Pazzles Inspiration electronic cutting machine and I know you will have great fun too.  Each box comes with different edging and it was so difficult to choose as they are all gorgeous!


Over the next few days I will be showing you more of the bundle.  There are lots of Cut It's files which are perfect for crafter's who own a Pazzles Inspiration like me or another similar electronic die cutting machine.

Cut It files are designed specifically with cutting machines in mind. Each Cut It set includes several different file formats (ai, dxf, eps, gsd, jpg, pdf and svg). 

Take  a look here at some of my Pretty Picks.


You will see that there are lots of Basics such a frames, basic borders, tags, and cupcake wrappers. There are also some extras to help with your crafting projects like the Quilled Flowers, 
Simple Leaves and Rosettes.

I hope you like my choice of bundle take a look as I am sure there will be something that you would like!

Save 60% and get the entire bundle, 

1 comment:

  1. omg omg, the couldn't have picked a better person to spotlight....your fantastic....miss ya....hugs

    ReplyDelete