FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Saturday 27 March 2010

Flip Flop Shaped Card

It's my daughter's 10th Birthday tomorrow and I have left it till the last minute to make her this Flip Flop Shaped card.

I have had to make this card secretly tonight as Alice likes to cast her eye and give her opinion on every card I make, fortunately usually complimentary!

She is having a birthday party as I write. We have been to the cinema, eaten pizza, had the ceremonial birthday cake to be followed by an all girls sleepover!!! Please think of me, they are all in their sleeping bags and haven't stopped chatting. There is rumour of more snacks......I think it's going to be a late night. I didn't organise it well as I have realised the clocks change tonight for British Summer time, bad planning on my behalf. But they are having such girlie fun!!

I have made this card using the Shaped Flip Flop cutting file from The Cutting Cafe, embellishments and paper from Flutterby Crafts. I'm so pleased with myself for getting my sewing machine out and using it on a card for the 1st time. I thought it would be fun to stitch around the computer generated shoe label .....what do you think?

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute...she will loove it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. first of all this is adorable...i love it...secondly....i did the huge sleepover last year...oh my i will keep ya in my prayers...they had fun though..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats gorgeous what a lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely, a very special card for your special girl. Glad she had a lovely party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card, my daughter is 10 also on 1st May,, I need to do something special like this! Bet she loved it! Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG...This is so cute! I seen this card in The Cutting Cafe customer gallery and just had to stop by to see your other work. All of your cards are GORGEOUS...I'll be a regular for sure. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete