FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Wednesday 24 March 2010

Easter Basket Shaped Card

Last night my 10 year old daughter helped me put together this gorgeous Easter Basket Shaped Card. We had great fun together working out the papers and how to decorate the eggs. She enjoyed loading the paper into my new Pazzles which I am having great fun with at the moment.


However, I can't take all the credit because the cut file for the Easter Basket came from The Cutting Cafe by Regina Easter. All the papers and the embellishments used were from my local papercrafting shop Flutterby Crafts. Rumour has it that Lynn is getting a delivery very soon of lots of yummy papers......can't wait!


And, here is a close up of the eggs that I have embossed and stickled.

I have entered this card in the Colour Create Challenge#41 - Your choice of pastels with an Easter or Spring theme.

Thanks for looking.


4 comments:

  1. ooooooooooo la la la...so you got a new pazzles....YIPEEEEEEEEEEEE.....THIS IS WAY ADORABLE...HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh very very cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hope you Easter was great!!
    Thank you for joining us at Colour Create..
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet project!
    Thank you so much for coming over to play at Colour Create this week !
    Hugs,
    Eiglas (GDT)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like your blog site I would be happy if I could
    reach this stage I had a cricut for 2 yrs did not do much and now lo and behold I have a pazzle. woul like to join a physical class also
    happy pazzling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete