FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Saturday 15 October 2016

My little pumpkin bag - Lettering Delights

Pumpkin Patch, Pumpkin bags, pumpkin toppers, Halloween, ilove2cutpaper, LD, Lettering Delights, Pazzles, Pazzles Inspiration, Pazzles Inspiration Vue, Inspiration Vue, Print and Cut, svg, cutting files, templates, Silhouette Cameo cutting machine, Brother Scan and Cut, Cricut

I just love seeing the Halloween displays in the shops, so I thought I would create quick, easy toppers for some orange party bags I have had in my stash for a couple of years.  I created the toppers using the LD Pumpkin Patch - CS.  I like to use the Cut It files as I can Print and Cut them out using my Pazzles Inspiration cutting machineOR I can cut out all the
elements and  paperpiece them.

Pumpkin Patch, Pumpkin bags, pumpkin toppers, Halloween, ilove2cutpaper, LD, Lettering Delights, Pazzles, Pazzles Inspiration, Pazzles Inspiration Vue, Inspiration Vue, Print and Cut, svg, cutting files, templates, Silhouette Cameo cutting machine, Brother Scan and Cut, Cricut
Add caption

The LD Pumpkin Patch - CS have a selection of pumpkins to create simple projects for scrapbooking, planners, parties and more.

Pumpkin Patch, Pumpkin bags, pumpkin toppers, Halloween, ilove2cutpaper, LD, Lettering Delights, Pazzles, Pazzles Inspiration, Pazzles Inspiration Vue, Inspiration Vue, Print and Cut, svg, cutting files, templates, Silhouette Cameo cutting machine, Brother Scan and Cut, Cricut

For speed I created some 2 1/2 inch circles using my software and added a dashed border.  I then imported the pumpkins from the LD Pumpkin Patch - CS and resized to fit inside my circle.  I then Print and Cut to create toppers for my bags........so simple.

Pumpkin bags, pumpkin toppers, Halloween, ilove2cutpaper, LD, Lettering Delights, Pazzles, Pazzles Inspiration, Pazzles Inspiration Vue, Inspiration Vue, Print and Cut, svg, cutting files, templates, Silhouette Cameo cutting machine, Brother Scan and Cut, Cricut

You will see that I created a little Print and Cut tag using a file from the same Cut Set, so that the colours coordinated with the topper.  I save a ton of money from buying themed stamps that I might only use once or twice in a lifetime!

Pumpkin Patch, Pumpkin bags, pumpkin toppers, Halloween, ilove2cutpaper, LD, Lettering Delights, Pazzles, Pazzles Inspiration, Pazzles Inspiration Vue, Inspiration Vue, Print and Cut, svg, cutting files, templates, Silhouette Cameo cutting machine, Brother Scan and Cut, Cricut

I added some pretty embellishments and my Halloween treats bags were completed.

Check out the release of the LD Pumpkin Patch collection HERE perfect for Halloween and Thanksgiving including graphics, cutting files, papers and fonts.

Pumpkin bags, pumpkin toppers, Halloween, ilove2cutpaper, LD, Lettering Delights, Pazzles, Pazzles Inspiration, Pazzles Inspiration Vue, Inspiration Vue, Print and Cut, svg, cutting files, templates, Silhouette Cameo cutting machine, Brother Scan and Cut, Cricut

Finally, there is a FREE file up for grabs...print out this fun and FREE Out of Candy Sign to hang on your door when all the candy is gone, available until next Thursday at midnight, MST.


 FREE Out of Candy Sign
Out of Candy Sign project by Lettering Delights.

 Okay, I am off to make some more projects for the following week in 
between some weekend chores!


Cutting Supplies:-
Pazzles Cutting Machine – Inspiration Vue
LD Pumpkin Patch collection HERE - LD themed Halloween and Thanksgiving collection
LD Pumpkin Patch - CS - themed Halloween graphics, cut files, projects, fonts and alphabets
FREE Out of Candy Sign - available for FREE until next Thursday at midnight, MST.

I have also entered this project in the Cut It Up challenge called Pumpkins.  Head over and check out all the pumpkin paper crafting projects which much include a die cut.


Bye for now, Joanna x




$99 Craft Room Vue 468x60
Pazzles InVue cutting machine




4 comments:

  1. Adorable Pumpkin Treats! And I LOVE that Sign! What a good idea to make one when your out of candy! Very Creative! :)


    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those goofy Jack-o-Lantern faces crack me up! I like how you paired him with some feminine touches.

    Thanks for joining us for our Pumpkin Challenge at Cut it Up! We love to see you there!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects! Love that cute pumpkin with his mouth open wide! Thanks for sharing with us at Cut It Up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute treat bags! Thanks for sharing with us at Cut It Up.

    ReplyDelete