FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Thursday 24 December 2015

Christmas Silverware Holders - VIDEO TUTORIAL

christmas silverware holders, cutlery holder, christmas crafts, ilove2cutpaper, Pazzles, Pazzles Inspiration, Pazzles Inspiration Vue, Inspiration Vue, Print and Cut, svg, cutting files, templates,  Pazzles Craft Room

It's Christmas Eve and I am so late posting this VIDEO TUTORIAL with all the last minute pre- Christmas preparations and 3 kids in tow!  Anyhow, I have posted a video on how to assemble these Christmas Silverware Holders available in the Pazzles Craft Room.

Pazzles Craft Room, cutting files, wpc, svg files

If you are not a member I urge you to consider joining. You are able to download 40 images every 70 hours from the Pazzles Library.  There are lots of video tutorials and projects which include pdf instructions plus cutting files.  See here for more details on how the JOIN the Pazzles Craft Room.





So, enough chat and hope you enjoy the video HERE.  Please bear with me as I improve my video tutorials.........they are by no means perfect but I hope they inspire to create.

I welcome positive feedback!

Cutting Supplies:-

Pazzles Cutting Machine – Inspiration Vue
JOIN - Pazzles Craft Room


Wishing all my lovely followers here on my blog, facebook page and
YouTube channel a wonderful Christmas.


Joanna x

Follow on Bloglovin
and LIKE my Facebook Page.

*****


Pazzles Craft Room, Pazzles Inspiration Vue $99

1 comment:

  1. Oh So CUTE! LOVE your Project!! I took a sneak peek around since I've been missing for a week! Always such CUTE creations coming from you! Hope you had a Fabulous Christmas and in case I don't get back around to your blog before the new year - Hope you & your Family Have a Blessed New Year! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete