FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Saturday 10 October 2015

FREE Soctober - Booed - printables

free printables, halloween, ilove2cutpaper, LD, Lettering Delights, Pazzles, Print and Cut, svg, cutting files, templates,

LD have just released Soctover product and you can get lots more product at 75% off during the SALE, (bundles excluded during the sale but are still at 40% OFF!)

Halloween Sale

free printables, halloween, ilove2cutpaper, LD, Lettering Delights, Pazzles, Print and Cut, svg, cutting files, templates,

I have quickly printed these tags out and cut them using my scissors along the straight lines.  I then layered them onto white cardstock and cut them with scissors again, leaving a white border.  I threaded my twine around the bags, having created a hole in the tag using my Crop A Dial.

Just enough tags and chocolate candy for each of my 3 kids!

free printables, halloween, ilove2cutpaper, LD, Lettering Delights, Pazzles, Print and Cut, svg, cutting files, templates,
Make your own printable tags for gift for the kids!

Be sure to download your FREE Soctober - Booed Printables NOW 
Offer ends October 11th, midnight MST.


Joanna x

Follow on Bloglovin
and LIKE my Facebook Page.

*****

1 comment:

  1. Okay.... Now these are adorable Joanna!! Such FUN CUTE Spooky Halloween Tags!! What a great way to dress up some treats!!!! :) Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete