FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Saturday 4 April 2015

Bunny Bag using FREE LD Bunny Straw Topper

Bunny, Easter, Heat Transfer, Pazzles, Lettering Delights, ilove2cutpaper

Sorry folks, I know I said I was done making Easter projects, but I had to squeeze this one in today.  I thought you would all like the chance to grab this FREE file!  The project is supposed to be LD Bunny Straw Topper, but I have used the cutting file as a bag embellishment..

LD Bunny Straw Topper (CP) - LD project photo
I know little Zander (one of the youngest members of the LD family), is the cutest Bunny ever, but I thought I would use the cutting file to decorate my little bag. I used some white, black, glitter and pink flocked heat transfer material using various brands with my
Pazzles Inspiration Vue cutting machine.   

Easter, Bunny, Heat Transfer, Pazzles, Lettering Delights, ilove2cutpaper

It turned out so cute, I even surprised myself at how easy it was to assemble.  I used all the elements of the file, but deleted the slits for the straw. Just resize, cut the various heat transfer materials and apply using an iron!!!

Cutting Supplies :-
Pazzles Electronic Cutting Machine – Inspiration Vue
LD Bunny Straw Topper - Cut Project

Wishing you all a Happy Easter ~ Joanna xx


*****

Click image below to see further details on the NEW Inspiration Vue cutting machine 
which uses a NEW OPTICAL EYE for precision Print and Cut. 

Inspiration- Vue Print and Cut

No comments:

Post a Comment