FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Saturday 24 January 2015

Valentine ~ Love and Kisses

Love and Kisses cutting files

Well, I just had to smile at the latest release of  LD's Valentine Schamalentine product. They are known for their adorable cute products, but this file has a note 'Warning - Does contain adult content'.  So, I just couldn't resist taking a peek!

I cut out one of  the cards from LD's Valentine Schamalentine Cards Cut It Project set.  So that the sentiment would stand out, I cut out a piece of white cardstock and adhered it to the back of the cut out sentiment, taking care to ensure it was well glued down. 

Fun Valentine cards using svg files

I then took a glass jar, which I had lying around and added my tag from the  LD Valentine Schamalentine Tags - Cut It Set using the same method.  I was so impressed that my Inspiration Vue could cut out the tiny delicate sentiment! 

Decorated Glass for Valentine's Day

I then decided, to use one of the hearts from my card above.  I resized the heart and cut it out of red vinyl to decorate the glass jar, which I filled with Hershey's Kisses.......love the sentiment!

Cutting Supplies:-
Pazzles Electronic Cutting Machine – Inspiration Vue 
LD Valentine Schamalentine Cards - Cut It Project Set 
LD Valentine Schamalentine Tags -  Cut It Set
LD Valentine Fever - SALE product


Click image above for Valentine Fever SALE.


Joanna xx


Please LIKE my Facebook Page.

*****

Click image below to see further details on the NEW Inspiration Vue cutting machine which uses a NEW OPTICAL EYE for precision Print and Cut. 

Inspiration- Vue Print and Cut

No comments:

Post a Comment