FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Wednesday 5 November 2014

Give Thanks Favor Boxes

Give Thanks Print and Cut Boxes

Today, I am sharing my Pazzles Design Team project which you will find on the Pazzles Blog, so please hop over for more details.

I have Print and Cut my designs and tags using my Pazzles Inspiration 99.00 Dollar Special, cutting machine.  The optical eye makes Print and Cut projects more accurate and a breeze to use.....I just love my new machine (BIG grin).

Leaf Favor Boxes using Print and Cut

I hope you like my Give Thanks Favor Boxes and please make sure you head over to the Pazzles Craft Room, (HERE) to read my full blog post with details to the cutting files that I have used.

Cutting Supplies:-
Pazzles Cutting Machine – Inspiration Vue
Round  Box Top and Fall Leaf cutting files - Pazzles Craft Room Library

Thousands of Images 468x60

*****
Click image below to see further details on the NEW Inspiration Vue cutting machine 
(available in 4 gorgeous colours).

Inspiration- Vue Print and Cut

If you have popped over here for the 1st time I would love you to follow my blog posts and leave a comment, thanks Joanna x

Follow on Bloglovin

and LIKE my Facebook Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment