FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Thursday 9 January 2014

Snow Hats

winter hats, winter wear, ilove2cutpaper, LD, Lettering Delights, Pazzles, Pazzles Inspiration, Pazzles Inspiration Vue, Inspiration Vue, Print and Cut, svg, cutting files, templates,

Brrr, baby it's cold!  
I am all prepared.......washed my snow hats and now they are ready on the line!  These  snow hats are from the LD Winter Wear (GS).

Winter Hats, ilove2cutpaper, LD, Lettering Delights, Pazzles, Pazzles Inspiration, Pazzles Inspiration Vue, Inspiration Vue, Print and Cut, svg, cutting files, templates,

I Print & Cut these Snow Hats using my Pazzles Inspiration but, they are simple shapes that you could cut out with scissors if you don't have a cutting machine.

Snow Hats, Winter Wear, ilove2cutpaper, LD, Lettering Delights, Pazzles, Pazzles Inspiration, Pazzles Inspiration Vue, Inspiration Vue, Print and Cut, svg, cutting files, templates,

I added a button and peal heart to this hat.


For this hat, I just printed out another copy and cut out the pom pom, which I layered using craft foam pads.

Winter Wear, ilove2cutpaper, LD, Lettering Delights, Pazzles, Pazzles Inspiration, Pazzles Inspiration Vue, Inspiration Vue, Print and Cut, svg, cutting files, templates,

Aren't they adorable?

Cutting Supplies :-
LD Winter Wear - Graphic Set
Pazzles Cutting Machine – 99.00 Dollar Special

Joanna x

Follow on Bloglovin
and LIKE my Facebook Page.

*****

$99 Craft Room Vue 468x60

5 comments:

  1. how cute!! I always love your projects :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely your winter hats are, love the close up picture with the flower on it, well done!!!
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! Love how you put them on the line!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable snow hats. I just love how you added them to the twine clothesline! Awesome project! BIF

    ReplyDelete