FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Tuesday 17 July 2012

Feeling RUFF card and FREEBIE!


Lettering Delights has a Manic Monday SALE with Doggone Good Graphic set that I have cut with my Pazzles Inspiration.  I have used the Print & Cut technique that I can now hold my hand up and say I have mastered!!!!  


There is also this FREEBIE for Halloween!  Grab it while you can as the sale ends today, but you pay $0.00.




I made my base card using my Pazzles Studio Pro software.  I just drew a rectangle and used the scissors (tools) to make the jaggered edge to the base.  I also used my crimper on the yellow paper.


I thought this dog looked sooooo cute.  I just autotraced the image, added an outline and used the print and cut technique.  

I printed the sentiment using one of the fonts on my computer and cut the little tag by hand.

When you master Print & Cut with your software it allows you to make a quick card and the satisfaction of conquering another challenge with your software.

Click here to get your Doggone Good Graphic.
Click here to get your FREEBIE.

Available till tonight, midnight MST.

No comments:

Post a Comment