Craft Room

Thousands of Images 728x90

Pazzles $99

$99 Craft Room Vue 728x90

FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Love sick

Love sick
CLICK HERE to see how you can get Love Sick Collection for FREE!

Wednesday, 31 August 2011

Handbag Shaped Card


I just wanted to show you how easy these CUT IT SIMPLE SHAPES from Lettering Delights are to use.

I have used the GLAMOUR SET for this handbag shaped card.  I  downloaded and imported the .pdf file into my Pazzles Inspiration.  I used the MATROYOSHKA cut it tiles for the paper, designed my card and hit cut!!!!




I didn't want to dress the card up too much as I wanted to just show you how a simple shape like this can make such a quick card.


Here you can see the lovely MATRYOSHKA TILE in more detail.  I rooted through my stash of ribbons, tied a bow and added this divine pearl and rhinestone embellishment bought on-line here.


Take a look at the collection of all the CUT IT TILES here and the CUT IT'S SIMPLE SHAPES SUPER BUNDLE here.

Challenges this week:-


Crafty Creation Challenge - Die n'Punches
Truly Scrumptious - Use mostly pink
One Stop Craft Challenge - anything but a square
The Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenge - Shaped Cards
Mami Doodles - Shaped Cards