FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Wednesday 19 January 2011

Frame shaped card - you worm my heart!


The other day I made a valentine card for my husband, but now I think I will send him this one, oh dear I don't know which one to send, maybe he will be lucky this year and I will send him both!!!


I love this Animal and Bug coloured set of printable stamps from The Cutting Cafe. This image is super cute, I just couldn't resist making this Frame Shaped card.

Now I have my new Pazzles software, it is so easy to import .pdf images and again I used the print and cut technique. I printed the image, drew a frame around it and then hit cut!


I have also used the Animal and Bug Love printable stamp set which includes 45 images and some frames with sentiments suitable for an A2 size card. I then cut out 2 shaped frames, added a bow and heart shaped pearl to finish it off.

4 comments:

  1. well i say give him both...maybe one today and one then....this is adorable....i gotta get with ya on the print and cut...need a refresher....you rock

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Joanna, yes give them both, I love this one, the bug is fab. For the print and cut do you use the old way(Klo did a tutorial ages ago) or is it easier with the new software? Still debating this one about getting it......
    I've so much work with orders now I forgot about it.
    Claire xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card!!! Just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this worm, I've gone to that website and can't find the worm. can u help me locate him and but and download him. he's soooo cute. thanks kathy ---email me--kljinjga@att.net

    ReplyDelete