Craft Room

Thousands of Images 728x90

Pazzles $99

$99 Craft Room Vue 728x90

FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Love sick

Love sick
CLICK HERE to see how you can get Love Sick Collection for FREE!

Tuesday, 12 October 2010

Pumpkin Shaped Card


I love this Pumpkin Shaped Card that I made a few weeks ago with my Pazzles Inspiration using the Pumpkin Shaped card Template from The Cutting Cafe. I used some gorgeous printable papers from Pink Petticoat which were perfect for this project. The ribbon, button and flat backed pearl are all from my local paper craft shop.

The greeting is from Halloween time....Printable Stamp Set which is also from The Cutting Cafe.

I have entered this card into several challenges:-

Totally Gorjuss - Not a square #51
CRAFT Challenge - Shaped Cards #71
Easy Craft Projects - Halloween #23
Aly's Sunday Challenge - Halloween
Digi Doodle - Orange Me Glad