FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Wednesday 15 July 2009

Birthday card


I have entered this card into this weeks CRAFT Challenge #8 which is to create an age related card. I made this earlier in the week for a friends 60th birthday. I used my Cricut and Cricut Design Studio to cut out the numbers, then my Cuttlebug for the butterflies. She said that she really liked it and that it was so different from her shop bought cards of which several were duplicates!! The paper used was from the Tilda Paper Stack which has gorgeous double-sided papers. I have been so scared to use the papers as they are so delicious but now I am on a roll!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Joanne, good blog, you may want to review the content as specified in your blog settings and scroll down to whether there is adult content or not, otherwise people may expect or be warned not to go there due to adult content (I got warned)

    Good luck and thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

    Love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love your card - enjoy your new blog! Thanks for playing at C.R.A.F.T. Not sure why but when I tried to link to your blog recieved a content warning......Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work!!!!

    Thanks for joining us at CRAFT-challenge!!
    Hope to see you back next time! :)

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - love the colours and the toning papers.

    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete