FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Saturday 28 February 2015

Friend-ship Decorated Paper Bag - LD Freebie Papers

FREE papers by Lettering Delights

Just thought I would share with you, a project using LD FREEBIE papers (offer for a limited period).  Never ignore FREEBIES, as they always come in handy for those quick projects. So here goes, my decorated paper back with a Sailing theme! 

I imported the papers into my Pazzles InVue software and cropped the image to give me the borders for my bag.  Once printed out using my software I used a paper trimmer to cut the papers.

Ship themed digital papers and graphics

The ship was taken from the LD Friend-ship (GS).  I printed it out using a circle tag for speed, and layered it on a circle scallop using orange cardstock, then layered it onto some blue cardstock.

Sailing themed graphics

I Print and Cut the Friendship sentiment from the same Graphic Set used above. Using my 
Pazzles Inspiration Vue which uses an optical eye, makes it so easy to cut out toppers 
for my projects......I love it!

Print and Cut using my Pazzles Inspiration Vue

The LD Friend-ship (PP) - FREEBIE is available this weekend till, midnight MST Feb. 29th.  When the offer ends you are still able to purchase it but it will revert to the original price.

LD Friend-ship Paper Pack

Cutting Supplies :-
Pazzles Electronic Cutting Machine – Inspiration Vue
LD Friend-ship - Paper Pack (FREEBIE) offer ends midnight MST Feb. 29th)


Joanna xx

Follow on Bloglovin
and LIKE my Facebook Page.

*****

No comments:

Post a Comment