FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Friday 20 December 2013

Christmas Ornament Shaped Card


Here, is my latest Christmas Ornament Shaped card for my Design Team project at Pazzles.  I have used 2 cutting files from the Pazzles Craft Room to make this simple card with my Pazzles Inspiration cutting machine.


I created myself a circle word sentiment using my Pazzles software, together with my Pazzles Pen Tool.  I refereed to a video tutorial  in the Pazzles Craft Room called Fitting text to shapes or lines to help me follow the steps.


Please hop over to my full blog post over at the Pazzles Craft Room HERE.

Supplies:
Ornament and Rosette cutting files - Pazzles Craft Room
Pazzles Cutting Machine – 99.00 Dollar Special
Pazzles Pen Tool
Rhinestone embellishment - The Mulberry Bush

Apologies for the brief posting, but I am suffering from Pleurisy and don't have any energy at the moment.

Joanna x

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I'm so sorry you're not feeling well. Had to look it up. You did wonderful work. And sick at that! You go! BIF...

    ReplyDelete