FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Monday 17 September 2012

Hexagonal Decorative Boxes

 

I love making boxes with my Pazzles cutting machine especially at this time of the year as they are so handy for festive gifts.

For these boxes I have used the Thingamabox Cut It Project  from Lettering Delights which come in different designed bases and lids.


Click on the links in this post or above image to get your Thingamabox Cut It Project which comes in ai, dxf, eps, gsd, jpg, pdf and svg file formats.


I cut these 2 boxes using the cp-01 file for the base. Then I cut out 2 different lids cp-04 and cp-09 in coordinating paper.

cp-09

I decided not to cut out the top centre piece of the lid design so I moved it to the side and made it larger in 2 increasing sizes using the outline feature.


Using different coordinating paper I layered the centre design and added an antique brad to the middle.




And here is the inside of the decorative box ready to fill with a gift.


Using this double sided paper by Kaisercraft (These Days Collection) made the box really easy to put together.  I love this paper so much I think I will have to buy some more!

Click here to get your Thingamabox Cut It Project and see other recently released sets.

1 comment: