FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Saturday 25 August 2012

FREEBIE - I'm playing door hangers!




I have made one for my daughter and one for my youngest son.


Perfect door hangers for kids just being kids. 
Click on the link above and hurry on over to LD and get them FREE until Sunday at midnight, MST.



Here are the instructions using my Pazzles Studio Pro software......

Once Come back later, I'm playing Door Hangersare downloaded onto your computer, open up your Pazzles software.
Import the .png file onto your visual mat and select show printer page.
Shrink door hanger depending how big you want the door hanger.  I made the width of my door hanger 3.44" wide so that I could have 2 on a page.

Add your registration boxes - Autotrace - delete all the little lines.
Group autotraced cutting lines - move over to image and justify.
Select image and cutting lines - select Null pen in Colour Transformation menu.
PRINT

Place on your cutting mat and use the steps for print and cut. 


Remember to check out the JUST RELEASED the 

No comments:

Post a Comment